FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD authoring system

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
isaacmasiga
DVD authoring system
on May 3, 2004 at 8:27:47 am

Hi There
I need to know which DVD authoring system is the best in the market so far. And i also need to know what exactly are needed for the full authorization. I mean, after editing which is the BEST authoring software, burner and any other that may be needed to get the Job done. And also where to get it.
Thanks alot

Return to posts index

WTS
Re: DVD authoring system
by
on May 6, 2004 at 1:40:20 am

What are you willing to spend? If you want the 'best'--it will cost you an arm and a leg.

Jim

Return to posts index

jozz
dvd authoring
by
on May 7, 2005 at 3:41:39 am

Hi Jim,

what if money is not the issue...
I'm not sure about this but how expensive can a dvd authoring software be? And does the price really fits with what it offers?

I've been trying to produce a great dvd menu that looks more like the current dvd movie menu on the market.

They have those smooth animated backgrounds, with some kind of customized animated buttons, etc.

Currently I'm using DVDlab pro. it's a great software by the way.

Thanks a million

Return to posts index

WTS
Re: DVD authoring system
by
on May 8, 2005 at 3:47:59 am

Sonic's Scenarist is the top of the line--software only version ~$20K!! Used to make probably the majority of Hollywood dvd releases.

DVDLabPro allows for much of what you're looking for, so I'm not sure you'll find nirvana elsewhere on a PC.

DVDSP on a Mac, IMO, hands down beats just about everything on a PC except for Scenarist. It has a number of high quality, professional looking templates to choose from.

Jim

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]