FORUMS: list search recent posts

Stupid Question about Encore buttons

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
PimpinSmurf
Stupid Question about Encore buttons
on Dec 31, 2003 at 8:25:30 pm

I just recently started playing around with Adobe Encore DVD in an effort to transfer some old home video to DVD. I am starting to get the hang of it, but one thing has me absolutely stumped. When I add a button from the library to the menu I can not for the life of me edit the text within that button. It does not appear as a layer, nor does it allow me to brush out the generic "Text" that is there and replace it within Photoshop. I have to be doing something remarkably silly. Please help

Thanks

Return to posts index

Michael Autery
Re: Stupid Question about Encore buttons
on Jan 8, 2004 at 11:39:37 pm

Hey PimpinSmurf,

You have to select the T for text in the toolbar on the side and then highlite the text by left click an hold and drag over the text then start typing.

It might also help if you select the Character Palette so you can see the information about it.

Or Select Layers Palette open the button folder that you dragged over to the menu (the folder is in the layer palette) click on each layer until you find the text then you can edit it.

Also I have created about 50 Encore DVD Motion and Static Menus on my site for download.

Regards
Michael Autery

DVD-Makers.com A DVD Developers Community

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]