FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pioneer DVR-A07

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Digital Alchemist
Pioneer DVR-A07
on Dec 2, 2003 at 6:16:12 pm

I've seen some info regarding this new DVD Burner. Any word on release date and price?

Thanks,

Jim

Return to posts index

Jon Oransky
Re: Pioneer DVR-A07
on Dec 4, 2003 at 7:25:45 pm

probably won't be released for another few months. no pricing as of yet. keep checking our web site for updates.

- Jon

Return to posts index

Charles
on Dec 6, 2003 at 6:49:33 pm

You know this is becoming too much to handle. What does this mean? Should I now scrap my Ao5 for the Ao6 or the Ao7? when is alright okay? All I want to know is, what is the main difference between all these models? Okay, I get the A07 when it comes out. Then after few months they come out with the A08, Com'on. when is enough, enough? Just curious and getting fustrating with all these new products coming out too soon.

Charles King
Http://homebuiltstabilizers.com

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
on Dec 6, 2003 at 8:11:15 pm

As a history lesson the same thing went down with CD burners. As they get better and better at building them, they can tweak them up for faster burn speeds.

The A07 will be an 8x DVD burner. For those with 2x or even 4x burners upgrading to 8x is going to be a good idea. Especially if you burn a bunch of DVDs a month. For casual users who only burn 3 or 4 DVDs a month, the increased burn speeds may not be worth scrapping an already exisitng and reliable drive.

We hope to get A07 drives in early 2004. The initial poricing Pioneer was shooting for was $299. Based on market pressure I'm not sure they'll be able to get that kind of a premium.

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]