FORUMS: list search recent posts

EMERGENCY - VCD and Impression Pro

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
alwayslearning
EMERGENCY - VCD and Impression Pro
on Sep 26, 2003 at 8:18:48 pm

I have a immediate deadline and can't get Pinnacle forums to work.
HELP!!
Win2KPro, 1.6Ghz P4, !GIG RDRAM.

Made a project in Premiere 6.5. Exported to "movie". Successful.
Brought movie into Impression Pro and it plays fine. successful.
Clicked on Tool - Make CD.
checked the box for merge audio and video files. I don't think I needed to but I don't think it matters either?
Clicked in new window "build CD" on build an image of the CD and burn to CD-R. I have CD-R in my AO4 drive. In the bar graph at the bottom where it I think it is supposed to show "progress", I get one little block filled in after about a minute and then 2 hours later, nothings changed. The HD light shows it's being accessed.
As I am typing this (have to leave for work in a minute) a window popped up. (btw, I'm on a different 'puter doing this message) It went away too fast. I think it might be working. Sorry to sound like I'm in a panic but it is because I am.
Now it says it's "muxing". Three little blocks filled in in progress bar. 4 now. Good? Dang! I have to leave!
Please tell me if anything is wrong that I am doing. I'll check back here tonight when I get home. I hope someone can help......

Alwayslearning

Return to posts index

alwayslearning
Re: EMERGENCY - VCD and Impression Pro
on Sep 26, 2003 at 8:20:58 pm

also......
if video doens't fit on CD, will it just prompt me for another? Will it know at a chpter mark to not go on if so , so that that the movie will be split at chpaters?

Return to posts index

solomatrix
Re: EMERGENCY - VCD and Impression Pro
on Oct 20, 2003 at 6:05:26 am

Hi there, it seems that very few people actually reply to messages
on this forum.

You should try post your questions on http://www.wrigleyvideo.com

There are A LOT of people who post questions and answers there and I'm sure they can help you.

Sincerely;
-Jack

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]