FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVDit V2.5 PE Movie Linking

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
KTRP
DVDit V2.5 PE Movie Linking
by
on Sep 19, 2003 at 11:04:44 am

I'm trying to create a DVD and can not figure out how to link two (2) separate "Movies" together. I tried e-mailing DVDit support and get no response. Therefore, I'll try here.

I thought the obvious way was to select "Default Next" in the Next Button from Movie Properties and "Same as next" in the End Action from Movie Properties. The reason I figured this was what should be done is because the "Movie" I wanted was not an option from the End Action drop down menu. It seemed like every other one was there, just not the one I wanted. The Movie I wanted was the NEXT one in order in the Placeholder. That didn't work. DVDit seems to have a mind of its own as far as what "Movie" is the "Default Next."

Page 34 of the User Manaul, under the sub-title of Multiple Movies, implies that this task can be done. I just can't figure out how to do it. Linking "Movies" and "Menus" that are available from the drop down menus work fine, I just can't get the NEXT Movie to link. Because of the size and content of the Movie files, I have to have multiple files. I haven't tried working with Chapters yet, but assume that I may have the same proble with the Next Chapter. My video application lends itself better to multiple Movies than one Movie with many Chapter selections.

Anyone having success linking the "Default Next" please let me know.

Thanks, Steve

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]