FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore DVD

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ciabt
Encore DVD
on Sep 9, 2003 at 2:56:37 pm

Hi there
I am planning on purchasing Encore DVD very soon (Digital Video Collection) but was just wondering if anyone is currently using Encore DVD and what they think of it? I am pretty competent with Adobe's other products (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects) and I am a pretty quick learner, is it pretty evident how to use the program right away or is it best to get a training book/video? If so can anyone recommend any books/video's that are out for it? Wouldn't mind getting them now and learning it so I can start creating right away once I get it. Just wondered your opinions on Encore DVD or if you feel other authoring programs are better, if so which one's and why? Thanks for your time!
Later
Brent

Return to posts index

Michael Autery
Re: Encore DVD
on Nov 20, 2003 at 12:14:52 am

Brent,

The Adobe Collection comes with a 90 minute DVD that walks your through a project using After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, and Encore.

If you use Adobe products you'll love Encore DVD, I have just about stop using all my other dvd authoring software and only use Encore, you can work in Encore, Photoshop, and After Effects all at the same time going from one to another and your project in Encore gets updated automaticlly.

there is a book on Amazon.com for Encore, but since you aready use adobe products you will be able to create a dvd in a couple hours.

I also have added dvd menus for use in Encore on my site, I am adding a tutorial on the site this weekend if you need any help just let me know.

DVD-Makers.com A DVD Developers Community

Regards
Michael Autery
http://www.dvd-makers.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]