FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multi-angle Projects

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dchap17259
Multi-angle Projects
on Jul 17, 2003 at 2:36:35 pm

I have created my daughter's Dance Studio recital in Premiere 6.5 using Multi Cam with 2 views. After encoding in 6.5 sending to DVDit PE, placing chapter points etc, while encoding, gave error of Multiplexing Bitrate exceeded. Ran bitrate ware and highest peak was 7Mbps. Audio was encoded as PCM 48 as a .wav--so I tried to re-encode using a max of 5.5Mbps and audio of MPEG with rate of 224. Aftertaking forever to encode in DVDit, when the program went to the Multiplexing phase, DVDit keeps having an error that is not describing itself, just says that DVDit has generated errors and Windows is shutting down. System is Win 2K, Poywell system with dual processors, 500gig hard drive with 512 Ram each processor. Went to DVDit site, downloaded 2.5.4 patch and installed over top of current system. Could this cause the problem? When I click on the version of DVDit, it states the correct version. The Forum @ Sonic has some comments on Projects with multiple views and how each view may have to be encode by itself. Help, I have 400 parents looking for their DVDs!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]