FORUMS: list search recent posts

ATI AIW 9000 Pro-How to control your cable box?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gtran
ATI AIW 9000 Pro-How to control your cable box?
on Apr 12, 2003 at 4:21:01 am

I have a ATI All-in-Wonder 9000 Pro card. Does anyone know what device I can buy to hook it up to my cable box so I can switch channels on the cable box when recording various shows? Thanks!

Return to posts index

can denizli
Re: ATI AIW 9000 Pro-How to control your cable bo
on Apr 20, 2003 at 10:27:04 am

may i ask something about capture quality of your ATI-AIW 9000 from analog connection? May i use the analog capture quality of this card for broadcast? if not , does anyone know which card has best capture quality from analog device?

Return to posts index

cangrejitoplayero
on May 22, 2003 at 7:54:06 pm

hello

i want to make you a question,,,i have a AIW 8500 and a AIW8500DV, and ican't capture at 720x480, if a buy a AIW 9000 is it posible?

Return to posts index

captaincrunch
on Jun 25, 2004 at 7:51:41 pm

Why do you want to record TV shows on your computer? Use a video recorder. Save your computer for editing.

Return to posts index

captaincrunch
on Jun 25, 2004 at 7:55:34 pm

Search "broadcast" and read up on it. Not a "standard", simply means BEST POSSIBLE QUALITY. If you watch some local cable shows you'll see what low quality looks like. Some of these are even shot and broadcast in VHS.

I'm working on a program now that the cable co. said to put it in SHVS for broadcast!

videoguys do not recommend the All-in-wonder products . . . I don't know why, yet.

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
on Jun 25, 2004 at 8:04:43 pm

a lot of people like to use their TVs as PVR (ie Tivo). Or they record shows and then burn them onto CD or DVD.

The BEST place on line for info about this type of thing is http://www.videohelp.com/

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]