FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVR-A06 are here!!

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gary Bettan
DVR-A06 are here!!
on Jul 1, 2003 at 6:51:41 pm

We just got in our first shipment of these new multi-format 4X burners. That's right - Pioneer now supports both -R and +R. We're offering an intro promotion of the DVR-A06 w/ 5 FREE DVD-R 4x disks for $299.95

http://www.videoguys.com/pioneer.html

For those interested in value over multi-format flexibility - we will continue to carry the Pioneer DVR-A05 burner for $199.95 (as long as we can get them from Pioneer)

Both burners will be under tight supply for the next week or two.

Gary

The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

robgsp
Re: DVR-A06 are here!!
on Jul 10, 2003 at 1:43:23 am

I've seen discrepancy about the included authoring software for the DVR-A06 from several other vendors. The page that you link to lists Ulead DVD Workshop AC3 SE being included, but the press release directly underneath mentions Ulead DVD Movie Factory 2. I have picked up a DVR-A06 myself and the actual contents of the software bundle are not listed on the packaging, but it included DVD Movie Factory 2. I have emailed Pioneer asking if there is more than one retail bundle being distributed with these drives, but was wondering if you could confirm if the information on your page is correct and your DVR-A06 bundles include DVD Workshop AC3 SE. Thanks for any info you can provide!

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: DVR-A06 are here!!
on Jul 11, 2003 at 2:11:49 pm

thanx for the heads up. there is one retail package in the usa. the press release has it right. I've changed our website to match. we are offering a bundle of the A06 w/ DVD Workshop AC3 FULL VERSION for $599.95 http://www.videoguys.com/DVDWorkshop.html

Gary

The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]