FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multiple Track Menu Structure???

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bfulover
Multiple Track Menu Structure???
on May 13, 2003 at 7:38:05 pm

I'm new to producing DVD's and was wondering if the following is possible and what software would be best suited to accomplish this task...

I want to record several songs we sing at church and record the four part vocals on different tracks. With these tracks, I want to have a menu option that will allow the user to pick which part he wants to listen to, i.e. bass, tenor, etc., As a visual part, I would just use the power point slides of the words to the song. The purpose of this would be for our praise team to record new songs that could be given to members to listen to and learn. By having the option of choosing the different parts, the specific part could be emphasized to allow "laymen" to learn the part by ear vs. learning music.

Any help would be appreciated. I leaning toward the Storm2 for my video editing, but I'm not sure what audio software, if any would be required. I'm thinking this is more of a DVD software issue. Being new, I need some advice.

Thanks

Return to posts index

newguy
Re: Multiple Track Menu Structure???
on May 14, 2003 at 9:07:12 pm

Hi,
make 4 audio files (as you want it) separately. import into dvd authoring (which has multi-audio track) then you will get what you want. when play back the dvd, the user just simply choose what channel (a1, a2, a3, a4) to listen.
hope this help
NG

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]