FORUMS: list search recent posts

MPEG2 multiplexing with Premiere

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AirPedro
MPEG2 multiplexing with Premiere
on Apr 21, 2003 at 10:14:00 am

I was looking through a thread about DVD authoring with the A05 and W2K when I found the message about multiplexing with Premiere. I tried as suggested to find the multiplexing segment under the "advanced" tab, but was unsuccessful. The message said it was on the encoder screen. Is that the same as exporting the timeline to a movie in Premiere 6.0? I would sure like to figure this one out.

Thanks for the help.

AirPedro

Return to posts index

Ron Evans
Re: MPEG2 multiplexing with Premiere
on Apr 21, 2003 at 3:52:07 pm

This is for Permiere 6.5 encoder. I am not at my computer at the moment so the precise words may not be correct. Under file menu hit export and on the bottom of the dialgue you will see adobe MPEG encoder, press. A box will now appear for you to set the file name and to the right of this box is a settings box, press. This will open the Main Concepts box. There are several pages that can be selected that allow you to set MPEG encoding parameters ( CBR, VBR etc and bit rates) There are also pages that have audio parameters and one for multiplexing too. On this page select DVD for correct DVD audio multiplexing.

Ron Evans

Return to posts index

AirPedro
on Apr 22, 2003 at 1:33:59 am

Thanks Ron. I should have mentioned that I have Premiere 6.0. Therefore, I'm thinking I may need something "aftermarket" to get the job done. Do you have any suggestions for something that is reliable under W2K yet doesn't cost a harddrive and two motherboards?

AirPedro

Return to posts index

John Q
on Apr 22, 2003 at 4:14:17 am

Ligos LSX-MPEG plugin for Premiere is $130. The Premiere 6.5 upgrade, which includes the MainConcept encoder, is $150.

Return to posts index

AirPedro
on Apr 22, 2003 at 3:40:59 pm

Thanks John Q.

Return to posts index

Ron Evans
on Apr 27, 2003 at 12:28:26 pm

The Cinemacraft Basic encoder is very good at about $68 I think.Works stand alone or as a Premiere plugin. It is what I use now most of the time.

Ron

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]