FORUMS: list search recent posts

Error in DVDit

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ciabt
Error in DVDit
on Feb 17, 2003 at 3:50:16 am

Hi there
I have created successful DVD's before and without any problems (I'm very happy to say). I just finished doing the longest video project I have done 2 hours 8 minutes and 34 secs and I need to burn it on DVD. I spent a ton of time encoding it different ways for it to be able to fit on 1 4.7g DVD-R disc. I authored the DVD and it says it takes just a little over 4 gigs to create but then when I try to create it, Sonic DVDit goes through the process of encoding the video and audio files (which is fine) untill it gets to the multiplexing part and then just partially through that it stops and says "Error: Data exceeded Multiplexable bit rate" does anyone know what this is or how I can fix it and burn this DVD. I really need to fix this asap as I'm supposed to be sending it out first thing tomorrow morning. If you have any advice I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance!
Later
Brent

Return to posts index

Michael Autery
Re: Error in DVDit
on Feb 23, 2003 at 8:35:28 pm

You can download a free bit rate viewer to look at the bit rates of you video and possibly find it that way. Try:

http://www.tecoltd.com/bitratev.htm

the video has a very high spike somehwere in it that exceeds the max bit rate find it and re-encode it, you might even have to reduce your bitrate to 6-7mbps

Best Regards
Michael Autery

DVD Product Developers Community

Return to posts index

ciabt
Re: Error in DVDit
on Feb 23, 2003 at 9:05:06 pm

Hi there
Thanks for the advice! I was wondering why somme clips would burn perfectly and others would give me the Very Happy ata exceeded multiplexable bitrate, even though I encoded them with the same settings. I will definaltey check out the site. Thanks for your time I have been stumped by this for the past week.
Later
Brent

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]