FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ulead DVD Movie Factory 2 burning problems

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
GavSalkeld
Ulead DVD Movie Factory 2 burning problems
on Feb 9, 2003 at 1:50:37 am

I inserted a blank 90 min CDR to record a VCD onto in DVD Movie Factory 2 but the program just keeps giving me crap about there not being enough space on the disc. The MPEG file is about 730MB but the prog thinks I have inserted a 650MB CD!

How can I burn my VCD successfully? Does anyone know?

Thanks peeps,

GAV

Return to posts index

Kenneth Daves
Re: Ulead DVD Movie Factory 2 burning problems
on Feb 9, 2003 at 3:11:52 am

Have you tried creating a DVD Directory in Movie Factory and then burning the Video-TS folder to a disc as a data file?

Return to posts index

GavSalkeld
on Feb 9, 2003 at 4:24:56 am

No, and to be honest I wouldn't know how to! But I made the disc in Nero, which is a bit of shame cos I wanted background music and stuff but never mind. It's not the end of the world! Still, if anyone knows how to do what I asked about, please post a reply.

GAV

Return to posts index

Kenneth Daves
on Feb 9, 2003 at 5:36:54 am

You should be able to choose an option of creating a DVD Directory or folder by some other name with two subfolders Audio-TS and Video-TS. If you choose that option Movie Factory will create the same files that it would when burning directly to disc, except that it burns them to the folder you choose on your hard drive instead of directly to the disc. If you use Nero (or whatever) to burn the Audio-TS and Video-TS folders to a disc the same way you would any other data files the effect is the same as burning them directly.

Your manual should have more details.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]