FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD-R Compatability

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bmciver
DVD-R Compatability
on Jul 24, 2002 at 7:14:24 pm

I've got the A04 and besides using the pineer media and the list of compatable media listed in its documentation (Verbatim, TDK, etc), what other brands are people have success using? I'd like to go online and buy a stack of them, but the namebrand stuff is sometimes a fortune (I know you get what you pay for, but hey...). If not, where are the really good prices on dvd-r/rw discs (besides videoguys of course)?

Brian

Return to posts index

izwood
Re: DVD-R Compatability
on Jul 27, 2002 at 2:52:55 pm

Go to page "3" of this message board and read the replies under the item DVD-R Discs from Verbatim which is now the 2nd one from the top of the page. It will tell you most of what there is to know about discs. There are other great discussions all throughout this message board and lots of questions have already been answered. The stuff from WTS is very good information and worth reading if you want to do DVD authoring and burning successfully with the least amount of mistakes. Good Luck. Rick

Return to posts index

bmciver
on Jul 29, 2002 at 3:27:00 pm

I must have missed it, thanks for pointing it out. My only other question is whether I can use the general purpose DVD-R disks and record at 2x on the A04 without the v2.0 DVD's. Thanks again.

Brian

Return to posts index

izwood
on Jul 30, 2002 at 3:39:37 am

I'm not sure, but I doubt they would write at 2X if you are talking about the cheapies.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]