FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere Stops when exporting file to Impression

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ray M124
Premiere Stops when exporting file to Impression
on Jul 2, 2002 at 5:53:14 pm

I have a question that any help would be appreciated. I use Prem 6 and Impression 2.2 and when I export a file as a complete file (transitions, avi clips , jpegs and wav)- either avi or mpeg - it stops abouts half way thru the frames.

I can export the movie to tape no problem. I want to send the file to impression to create the dvd. Premiere provides the option to create file marks for impression in the export.

Thanks,
Ray

Return to posts index

CowboyVideo
Re: Premiere Stops when exporting file to Impressi
on Jul 3, 2002 at 2:00:00 pm

Ray
Te;ll me what type of file youa re creating in Premiere and whta settings you are using. Also, uncheck the impression marks. You can put those in VERY easily after your file is created, and I know that worls.

Cowboy

Return to posts index

Ray M124
Re: Premiere Stops when exporting file to Impressi
on Jul 4, 2002 at 3:33:23 am

Cowboy,
I export the timeline to either Pinnalce AVI or MP2 file. It works about half way thru my 500 + frames and then Premiere stops responding. If I use the MP2 setting - I go to the advance setting and Launch impressions. I have tried both exporting premiere timeline markers as chapters and not - it doesn't seem to matter. It stops both ways. I have enough processing - dell 340 with enough storage space. gosh i'm so close so any help you could give would be greatly appreciated and passed on when needed. I tried checking the recompress radio button on the video settings - no difference. Settings Frame size 720 X 480, Aspect Ratio d1/dv NTsc (0.9), frame rate 29.97

Ray

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]