FORUMS: list search recent posts

Studio 8 Question

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
nickno
Studio 8 Question
on Dec 8, 2002 at 10:23:55 pm

I am at the moment using Studio 7 with a Studio DV card and then converting my captured AVI using TMPGEnc 2.58, authering with Spruceup, and burning with Nero.

My question is, by upgrading to Studio 8 will I acheive a better quality produced DVD in less time, or am I wise to stay with Studio 7 for the time being even though it means a lot of chopping and changing between programs.

At the moment, a one and a half hour DVD of my home movies takes approx 15 to 20 hours to produce, and even then it will only play on a limited number of DVD players. I seem to get a better result when I auther the project using only one title and only one chapter otherwise I seem to run into more problems.

Please... will Studio 8 be of any help?

Nickno

Return to posts index

bmciver
Re: Studio 8 Question
on Dec 17, 2002 at 7:41:34 pm

I've been using the same method you have to produce home DVDs but with DVDit in stead of spruceup. I tried Studio 8 and had many of the same issues as Studio 7 mpeg rendering quality. I'm trying out premeire, but unless there is a way to adjust rendering quality in 6.5, I still think I'm going to stick with TMPGEnc. It does a great job, but like you said, the progess is a lot slower.

Brian

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]