FORUMS: list search recent posts

strange time problems in Adobe Premiere Pro

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
KTD
strange time problems in Adobe Premiere Pro
by
on Jun 7, 2004 at 2:38:36 pm

I purchased the RT.X100 from you and received it last week. I have been happy that the card recognized, titles work, monitor shows footage, and effects. I have one problem. I had rendered analog video as an avi file. When I pull it up under Scenalyzer and my Roxio Media Center, it displays the correct time, but when I pull it under a Matrox or Premiere preset, only 9:26:14 displays instead of 01:27:14. This is over an hour difference. Is there some kind of setting causing the file not to display properly in Premiere Pro? I have no problem with DV rendering. If I use Matrox tools, it shows 1:21 as the top figure and the 9:26:14 as the bottom. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Return to posts index

KTD
Re: strange time problems in Adobe Premiere Pro
by
on Jun 9, 2004 at 9:08:04 pm

I found the answer through emailing Scenanlyzer. It will only accept a 2GB setting because of a conflict with Matrox. I also found that there is a conflict with DVDit, and you have to turn off the WYSIWYG to make it open when making menus and DVD's. I also had a problem with my A/V drive being secondary instead of primary on the second IDE channel. I hope this helps anyone who has problems with Matrox, Scenanlyzer, and DVDit. Now I will be able to finish numerous projects that I have put on hold.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]