FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio / Video sync problem on Pinnacle 9

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
p701
Audio / Video sync problem on Pinnacle 9
by
on Jun 6, 2004 at 11:31:40 am

Hi guys, Could anybody advise me why I'm getting problems with the audio and video not being in sync when I render a project on Pinnacle 9. I'm running a AMD2600, 512mb DDR, with a 64mb G/Force 4. The problem corrects itself when I press stop but this isn't a solution when outputting a project to tape. Is video codec's the problem? Or the audio? The audio seems to get more 'behind' the longer the project. Any help?

Return to posts index

Skip Gaede
Re: Audio / Video sync problem on Pinnacle 9
on Jun 15, 2004 at 8:22:12 pm

Hi P701,

A friend of mine had the same problem and I did some research on the Pinnancle Forum(s). What I found is that she wasn't the only one having this problem. I do not recommend Ulead's Movie Factory 3 for creating DVD menus, but their encoding engine is very fine. They have a 30 day trial if you want to see what it does. After encoding, you could convert the VOB files back into mpeg and use your Pinnacle software to finish up the DVD.

--Skip

Return to posts index

zelkien69
Re: Audio / Video sync problem on Pinnacle 9
on Jul 2, 2004 at 3:55:26 pm

Pinnacle is a very poor customer support company. I have had countless problems with A/V sync, hang ups, and being kicked off. Also, I'm not sure what updates you have as there is a .08 and .1 version but the .1 version ruins the entire program. It will erase and forbid some drivers for video capture devices (even their own stuff), and creates new problems with FX. Stay away from Pinnacle. I have emailed them 4 times, twice was about buying about $3000 in liquid software and have never recieved a reply. Pinnacle if you read this, I'll cost you a lot more than you can cost me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]