FORUMS: list search recent posts

Videoguys' Avid Xpress Studio Complete Sneak Peak

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gary Bettan
Videoguys' Avid Xpress Studio Complete Sneak Peak
on Jun 5, 2004 at 2:19:08 am

Wednesday was the most exciting day we've had in our demo/eval room since we finished building and testing our $1,000 DIY challenge machine in January. We had the privilege of an on site, in depth demonstration of the new Avid Xpress Studio Complete by one of Avid's best demo guys - Glen Seaman.

We were blown away. The first and most important thing that stands out about this new offering from Avid is the integration. This isn't a collection of software and hardware thrown together to be sold as a bundle, it is a wonderfully integrated package that provides you with everything you need to create professional video, audio, and DVDs.

Follow this link for the complete article with some screen shots. http://www.videoguys.com/Videoguy-XpressStudio.html

At the end of the article I've posted several tech notes that I picked up from my discussions with Glen. I think they will help answer some of the tech questions I've seen posted about Xpress Studio Complete.

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]