FORUMS: list search recent posts

Express vs Pro/Mojo

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
OURingo99
Express vs Pro/Mojo
on May 19, 2004 at 6:17:37 pm

I was just wondering what the differences are between ExpressDV and Pro/Mojo. I do mostly event video and am trying to move into the corporate video realm a little bit. I've been using ExpressDV for several months now and it does mostly fine for what I need, so I was wondering if Pro was worth the upgrade. Also, several years ago at a company I worked for they had an older AVID Express which had rotation under PIP. I miss this in the ExpressDV, does anyone know of any plugins or if the Pro upgrade has the rotation function, especially Z rotation? Or does anyone know any quick ways to do rotation using ExpressPro? I've been stealing rotation from Boris but it makes the picture a little blurry.

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Express vs Pro/Mojo
on May 19, 2004 at 6:39:14 pm

Thw $295 upgrade for Xpress Pro is a slam dunk. Not only do you get more features, but you also get Sorenson Squeeze & Reel DVD le.

Mojo goves you real-time DV and analog output. it also lets you capture uncompressed video and edit it. you can mix dv and uncompressed video onthe same time line.

http://www.videoguys.com/XpressPro.html

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]