FORUMS: list search recent posts

Bad editing software revews by others...

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vince
Bad editing software revews by others...
on May 10, 2004 at 4:42:58 pm

first off Videoguys site has been terrific in helping us start our own small business. I even receive regular emails from one of their gang with lots of useful info.

The frustrating thing is a lot of so called Video editing Software reviews simply seem to contradict a lot of users opinions. Having researched a lot of software over the past several weeks, I have even run across three or four review sites, with different names with the smae content.

I think some of these guys are just wishing for pay for clicks vs just telling us what they really think or know. For instance I have found come really good tech reviews on Pinnacle 9 but when you look over the users comments, the majority have very negaitive comments about it. I have seen this on numerious sites, with numerious software, which makes the whole purchasing a realible software package completely confusing.

Thanks again to VideoGuys for at at least trying to weed out the chaff...;)

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Bad editing software revews by others...
on May 12, 2004 at 1:08:15 am

First, all our articles are biased - WE WANT YOU TO BUY OUR PRODUCTS!!Razz

Actually we try to make our reviews as fair as possible while still being promotional. We offer free tech support and a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, so if we go overboard, we end up paying a big price for it. This is the check and balance for all the info on our site.

One factor that is still as important as what you buy is where you buy it.
- Many of the users with the biggest problems also bought their software from the cheapest guy they could find on the web.
- Many times without ever talking to a sales person for pre-sales support.
- Many times putting it into a computer system that was much closer to the minimum recommended spec then the optimimal choice.
- Many times getting frustrated by the vendors tech support. Long wait times, not answering emails or just acking you a run down of support questions while seemingly not caring what your answers were.

Please give us a call 800 323-2323 Tell us what software your considering and what kind of videos you edit and produce. We'll then ask you about your computer and together we'll get you into the right software.
WE GUARANTEE IT!! If it's not doing the job for you then we'll give you a full refund or allow you to return it and apply the credit towards a different product.

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]