FORUMS: list search recent posts

Best editing Software for a startup....

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vince
Best editing Software for a startup....
on Apr 26, 2004 at 3:38:08 pm

Looking for a good basic video editing software, mainly for converting still images to vhs/dvd as well as vedeo. We were looking at Ulead Media Pro 7.0, but have been unable to obtain the trial version to try it out.

I have been told, that MP7 does not have the storyboard feature that would be good for still images. Does anyone have any advice on a similar product that has a storyboard feature and as good as I haer MSP 7 is?

Return to posts index

Kenneth Daves
Re: Best editing Software for a startup....
on Apr 26, 2004 at 4:39:39 pm

Two other Ulead products- DVD PictureShow and DVD MovieFactory 3-
can be used to create either VCD's or DVD's with slide shows. Another Ulead product (Video Studio 7) has a storyboard mode and can be used for creating VCD's and DVD's from pictures. All three are more suitable for entry-level editing than MSP7. One advantage VS7 has is that it works with StageTools MovingPicture for those with Ken Burns-style ambitions.

There is also a Microsoft product called Plus! DME Photostory 2 that is designed for creating slideshows and includes pan and zoom capabilities. I have never tried it but it looks promising. The following is the link for it-

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/dme/Photo.asp

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]