FORUMS: list search recent posts

Upgrade to Pinnacle Studio 9?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
wehlers
Upgrade to Pinnacle Studio 9?
on Mar 24, 2004 at 12:13:30 pm

I have been a fairly happy user of Studio 8, but have been somewhat frustrated with the ability to mix sound. It seems that the controls are fairly imprecise, at least compared to the NLE controls. I also have a problem with occasional crashing on a very well eqipped PC. Does anyone know if Studio 9 addresses these issues? Is there anywhere I can go that compares the two?

Return to posts index

Tunde
Re: Upgrade to Pinnacle Studio 9?
on May 14, 2004 at 7:49:39 am

I have been using studio 9 for a few months now and I have mixed feelings about it. I never used studio 8, so am unable to comment specifically about the sound mix problems you are experiencing.

However, I can say that studio 9 does not crash and can handle whatever you throw at it. But personally, I have found it to be unreliable in other areas particularly when outputting to tape and DVD. I loose sound after about an hour of playback. Just a few of the problems I experience.

I suggest you visit the pinnacle user forum where I am sure you will find useful information from other users to help you make a better decision. You should also find comparisons to studio 8. Go to www,pinnaclesys.com then click on support and locate user forum.

Good luck.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]