FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere 6.0 and Power Point

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AirPedro
Premiere 6.0 and Power Point
on Dec 8, 2003 at 9:51:07 pm

I was wondering if it is possible to use material generated in Power Point in a video timeline (Premiere 6.0). I don't have PP yet, and don't want to fork out any money if I can't integrate the two.

Return to posts index

treetsux
Re: Premiere 6.0 and Power Point
on Dec 11, 2003 at 7:33:48 pm

i ran into a problem with this not too long ago, i needed to put a pp presentation on DVD, I couldnt find a way to convert the presentation to a video file. the best I could come up with was to export all the PP slides a jpegs and put them into the timeline in premiere. doing this you lose any animation and transitions in PP.

Return to posts index

John Q
on Dec 12, 2003 at 3:38:51 am

I play back the powerpoint presentation on my notebook, which has S-Video output, and digitize it on my desktop video digitizing system.

Return to posts index

AirPedro
on Dec 15, 2003 at 10:05:20 am

Sorry, living in Honduras does not always guarantee that one will have an internet connection ath their disposal.

I don't have S-Video out on my laptop (VHS quality out), so I'd loose a bit there. I do have an iLink...wondering if that would allow me to connect to the firewire port on my desktop computer or allow me to play back to my videocam and then dump that into my desktop.

Anyone with any experience on a Sony laptop and the above scenario?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]