FORUMS: list search recent posts

Liquid Edition Upgrade?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
solar_plexus
Liquid Edition Upgrade?
on Oct 6, 2003 at 5:34:00 pm

Hi everyone!
Has anyone(who ordered from videoguys) received their free upgrade to liquid edition form edition 5? Do we need to go through pinnacle to do that? Also, has anyone received their shuttle pro, hollywood fx pro or title decko pro bonuses yet?

Thanks

Bruce

Return to posts index

dgterry
Re: Liquid Edition Upgrade?
on Oct 26, 2003 at 7:12:48 pm

You have to purchase the Liquid Edition upgrade for $49.95 from Video Guys, any Pinnacle reseller or directly from Pinnacle, then fill out a form to get the refund. I found the form on VideoGuys website. As an upgrade ,I did not receive the shuttle pro but received Title decko pro and hollywood fx pro with my Edition 5 shipment.

Darrell terry

Return to posts index

dgterry
on Oct 26, 2003 at 7:14:25 pm

You have to purchase the Liquid Edition upgrade for $49.95 from Video Guys, any Pinnacle reseller or directly from Pinnacle, then fill out a form to get the refund. I found the form on VideoGuys website. As an upgrade ,I did not receive the shuttle pro but received Title decko pro and hollywood fx pro with my Edition 5 shipment.

Darrell terry

Return to posts index

dgterry
on Oct 26, 2003 at 7:14:29 pm

Darrell terry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]