FORUMS: list search recent posts

Edition 5 Installation

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy
Edition 5 Installation
by
on Sep 23, 2003 at 4:25:35 am

I recently got my edition 5 upgrade from Premier to use with my Pro One Card that I got from Video Guys last year.

Each time I try an install it gets halfway through and then declares it does not have access to adjust system configurations and install shopuld be rerun from an Administrator account. The problem is - I was using an Admistrator account in WinXP Pro. Even tried installing in safe mode that forces the use of Admin account. Same error. If you press ok, it then seems to carry on installing. However, I cannot get the thing to render and when you have the trim editor activated both the source and master viewers go black with an exclamation mark. Can anyone help with this. Graphics card is a nVidia Quadro4 700 XGL 64MB. I have cleared the check box for "Extend Windows Desktop on the Pro-one 3d Renderer" on the advice of Pinnacle. This is the reverse of the way Premiere worked. The whole system worked perfectly well under premier 6.1 The only other thing of note is that I do not have any DV devices connected on boot up because I have a host of clips already stored on Disk. This does flag an error at the bottom of the screen which is easily cleared. Wouldn't have thought this dhould be the problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]