FORUMS: list search recent posts

nero 5.5 or new version 6 with xp??????

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
richardtamayo
nero 5.5 or new version 6 with xp??????
on Aug 12, 2003 at 12:41:00 am

I use xp and was wondering If the 5.5 nero is user friendly with xp?If anyone uses the new version 6 how is that woking out for you?
I want to make vcds ,svcd,dvd.I am just trying to decide what to buy.

Return to posts index

Jon Oransky
Re: nero 5.5 or new version 6 with xp??????
on Aug 12, 2003 at 2:04:54 pm

i use nero 5.5 with XP. I've heard some people have a problem w/ Nero 6 right now. I'd say stay away for now.

Return to posts index

richardtamayo
on Aug 12, 2003 at 9:28:28 pm

Thanks, Jon
I was kinda wondering about waiting for all the issues that sometimes follow new products.I will try 5.5.

Return to posts index

richardtamayo
on Aug 16, 2003 at 2:02:37 am

I just purchased the (oem version)nero express which also comes with nero vision express.Will this work for me .I did'nt realize I was getting oem version.What is the difference?

Return to posts index

morph
on Aug 19, 2003 at 7:07:23 pm

Hi. When you say the OEM version, do you mean V5.0 that I also got with my DVD burner? If so, you need to purchase a DVD/M-peg2 encoder plug-in. I have done this, but when transcoding the DVD, although finishing OK (approx 6hrs for a 2hr film,)it will not play all the way through due to a error created at random points in the film. DVD shrink also picks up these errors. Have not been able to complete any authored dvd yet!! Hope you have more luck than me... If anyone can help either of us out, it would be great to hear from you.
BR

Return to posts index

richardtamayo
on Aug 21, 2003 at 1:34:12 am

Morph,
Thanks,for the reply.Yes,it is 5.5.It did not come with my burner.I recently bought it,not relizing it would not do the job.After doing some research I did come to relize this.Have you ever made a vcd or svcd with it?That was my intention in the get go.Eventially I will get to the dvd part of it.But do you think it will still work with my burner even if it didn't come with my burner?It seems to recognize my burner.I checked on nero web site and I see the download for dvd/mpeg-2 plug in.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]