FORUMS: list search recent posts

unable to find crawl tool in premiere

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
oosal
unable to find crawl tool in premiere
on Apr 12, 2003 at 5:29:28 pm

Ok i have been racking my brain trying to find this thing. When i do a new title and i want to make text crawl, i know i am suppose to find the crawl tool in the tool bar, but it isnt there. Its just gone or something, what is going on, this is driving me up the wall.

oosal@nc.rr.com

Return to posts index

ciabt
Re: unable to find crawl tool in premiere
on Apr 14, 2003 at 9:55:14 pm

Hi there
If you have Title Deko you can easily do a crawl by choosing crawl, I'm not too fermiliar how to do it in 6.5's new title program. Good luck!
Later
Brent

Return to posts index

videoblaze
Re: unable to find crawl tool in premiere
on May 2, 2003 at 7:52:43 pm

One method you can use is to setup motion for the title. After adding the title to a composite track, set the visibility using an alpha key (unless you have a fixed background image as part of the title), then setup the video effect motion. You can keyframe the starting position of the title image, then the ending position/keyframe. That will give you smooth linear motion of your title text over the underlying video track(s).

If you are using Premiere 6.5, the native titling tool lets you set a title to crawl -- In the upper left corner of the titling tool is a choice box for Title Type:crawl. You can then use the rolling title tool to set the motion path for the text.

You can also use the Inscriber TE Title editor to setup a crawling/rolling title by changing the type from Static to rolling or crawling.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]