FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pinnacle 8 Studio Deluxe Capture Problem

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
pnfoster
Pinnacle 8 Studio Deluxe Capture Problem
on Mar 23, 2003 at 1:40:53 am

Recently completed a 12 minute video with Pinnacle 8. Several people wanted DVD copies after it was shown (showed it straight from the camera and it was just like I edited it). I don't have a DVD burner so I gave the finished video to a friend with a DVD burner who also has Pinnacle 8 Deluxe so he captured the whole thing from my camera and DV tape to burn the DVD's. His capture was mosaic'd, the title screen text is ragged and rolling screens are jerky (text and rolling was good on the DV tape). He used the Pinnacle 1394 capture card and had the capture option set to 1394. Tried several times and could not improve the capture. His PC also has an ATI 9700 All in Wonder video card with a 1394 port, he tried to import with that port, could get no capture through there. He has been capturing from his Digital 8 Sony camera through the 1394 with no problems. He had to burn the DVD's with the flaws. Any suggestions?

Camera: Panasonic MiniDV PVDV601
PC: Pentium 4 2.4gig, 1 gig SDRAM, 80 GB boot drive, two 80 GB RAID capture drives, also has ATI 9700 All in Wonder card

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]