FORUMS: list search recent posts

What you are think about iFinish DV (media 100

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Miodrag
What you are think about iFinish DV (media 100
on Jul 16, 2002 at 1:05:11 pm

Hi,

I just thiking these days about Media 100 i/DV.....

Quote from their site:

“Key Benefits for Content Designers Working with DV
Media 100 i/DV and iFinish DV offer substantial value for content designers and creative professionals and are the ideal, low-cost companion dual stream editing solutions for After Effects artists. Key benefits for customers include:

Robust DV solution that enables up-sampling native-DV color information to preserve image quality during application of high-quality compositing and effects;

Composite and S-video out allowing easy and accurate preview on a broadcast monitor;

Composite and S-video in allowing mixing and matching of source formats;

‘Share-the-board’ functionality, supporting video output to a broadcast monitor (both NTSC and PAL) from third party applications, such as After Effects;

A hardware codec allowing third party applications, such as After Effects, to read from, and render in real time, to the Media 100 file format for seamless compatibility with a Media 100 content design workflow;

The most robust array of professional upgrade possibilities, including SDI I/O, on-line dual-stream effects, uncompressed-quality compression, MPEG-2 file I/O on iFinish. "

I am especially interested for this:

-"A hardware codec allowing third party applications, such as After Effects, to read from, and render in real time, to the Media 100 file format for seamless compatibility with a Media 100 content design workflow;"

I'm from eastern europe, and unfortunatelly don't have to much chance to see that card in action, and on their site is not to much about practical posibilities of that solution. But that real time after effects really sounds very exciting.....

What are you think, are any of you have some hands on expirience, or see a demo......

Thanks....

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]