FORUMS: list search recent posts

Question - Premiere 6 Batch Export

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
midnight
Question - Premiere 6 Batch Export
on Nov 1, 2002 at 3:40:31 pm

I have what should be an easy question, but for the life of me, I cannot figure it out! I upgraded to Premiere 6 from an old version and everything is great except for one thing. I cannot seem to batche export movies very easily.

In my old version of Premiere I would create 20+ individual PPJ files, which contain the start/stop points, filter, titles, unique cropping, etc. I would then click on 'Batch' and then select which PPJ files I want to batch export, then click 'start'.

With Premiere 6 I am having a problem trying to figure out how to batch process multiple projects (ppjs).

I am suppose to be able to select 'Batch', select an entire directory containing the PPJs and then press 'start' and Premiere will render the movie files AVI files. But whenever I try this Prmiere says that the 'PPJs already exist' and it doesn't batch render the projects. It is like Premiere 6 thinks it is suppose to batch create my PPJs themselves, and obviously sees the files already exist and tells me so.

Currently, to batch my PPJs in Premiere 6 I am having to click on the Batch option, *individually* add each PPJ file that I want to render, and then modify the setting for *each individual* PPJ so that it uses the proper export size and unique cropping settings.

I know that it should not be this difficult to batch export my PPJs. Does anyone have any suggestions? At this point I'd happily pay for help from any Premiere Guru who can help me figure out this apparently easy problem as it is starting to decrease my enjoyment of working with Premiere. Or are there any 3-rd party batch PPJ utilities I can use to create my batch file outside of Permiere? Does anyone take paypal?! :-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]