FORUMS: list search recent posts

Picture Transitions

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Red
Picture Transitions
by
on Jul 19, 2002 at 3:10:24 pm

I have been looking at some of the samples that people have available and all I can say is "WOW" and "How can I do that?!?"

I have just (well about 2 weeks ago) purchased a NEW Sony Viao and Pinnacle DV500 card. I have been doing Photo Montages for my family but w/o anything fancy.... I want to get fancy! (oh I should say that I am not new to computers, been in the network business for 10+ years, but I am ready to begin making a creative change!)

Rather and more specifically, I would like to have some pictures rotate in and out with nice background. (regular transition fades with music I can do)...

What software are you using to create this effect?

A specific sample example of what I would like to do is at this website... http://www.magjipro.com/pictureperfect/stefanievideo.htm (btw to whoever this site is... love your work!)

Thanks!
Red

Return to posts index

Ted Jan
Re: Picture Transitions
on Jul 20, 2002 at 10:48:23 pm

The moving background used in the sample looks like it's from Digitaljuice.

The moving still pictures that happen throughout the video sample aren't exactly transitions. They are video effects such as move and pan that you can find in your effects window of premiere under the heading video.

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
on Jul 22, 2002 at 8:08:14 pm

Digital Juice Jump backs are a GREAt way to add backgrounds for montages, titles, graphics and complex FX and layering.

Gary

The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

Red
by
on Jul 23, 2002 at 12:06:43 pm

Sorry for my in-experience here, just now learning Premier 6 and haven't done anything with the DV500 and DVD (but have written back to tape)...

How does Digijuice work with Premier... is it an add in (so I am in Premier and using the DigiJuice features) or Do I need to use DigiJuice on it's own, separate from Premier.

If I am using it separate, will DigiJuice write to AVI or MOV so that I can then incorporate it into Premier or any other program, such as ... hmmm... impression (which I haven't actually used yet)

Also, I think I am ready to start playing with the DVD writer, does verbatum (think that's recommended, right?) come in a spindle at a great discount?

Red

Return to posts index

Ted Jan
on Jul 23, 2002 at 4:33:38 pm

Oops...Digital Juice is a company that makes moving backgrounds for video. You can see a lot of their stuff on Prime Time TV. http://www.digitaljuice.com

What they do is make these moving background movies in different video formats so all you need to do is drop one of the backgrounds into it's own video track in Premiere. You then composite your other video tracks over it.

Digital Juice sponsors a number of different DV seminars and you can get that specific moving background that the sample had for free. That's how I know it's a digital juice moving background just from looking at it, since I have it on a free demo cd from them.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]