FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio issue on Matrox RTX.100

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
shygurl
Audio issue on Matrox RTX.100
on Nov 2, 2003 at 3:57:26 am

Hey everyone!!
I just bought the Matrox Rtx.100 w/ Adobe Premiere 6.5. The video capture is fine, but the audio doesn't work. The connections are all right and I've tried the a/v testing several times. The audio still doesn't work. When I play the video, you could hear the audio on line-in on the speaker. After I capture the video and audio, I played it on the timeline. The video works, but the audio doesn't. I did everything on the audio controller. Still, nothing works. In the book it says that if you're capturing on analog you have to perform this test before you start capturing. The first time I started capturing, I didn't do the test. I did it afterwards. Do you think it's because of this? Should I reinstall everything?

Please help me!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad
Thank You!!!

Return to posts index

John Q
Re: Audio issue on Matrox RTX.100
on Nov 3, 2003 at 12:29:57 am

You have to set your audio source in Premiere. I assume you were performing an analog capture. Go to Project, Project Settings, Capture. Click the A/V Inputs button. Set the Analog Audio Source to Line-In. Make sure you have your analog inputs from your Matrox breakout box wired correctly and wired to the Line-In on your sound card.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]