FORUMS: list search recent posts

Very pedestrian question about a simple camera

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mat Heath
Very pedestrian question about a simple camera
on Jul 7, 2018 at 10:39:53 pm

I'm not sure this is the right place to post. If I'm out of line, please let me know and I'll try to follow the correct protocols.

I have a very simple need. I am a psychologist and I want a camera that snaps about one pic each second. This will enable me to take a single snapshot of my office each second while I'm meeting with clients. This will protect me from a claim that I behaved in an unethical way while behind closed doors with a client - particularly an underage client. I will have to have them sign an authorization but this will not be difficult. I want, of course, no audio. And I only want about one frame per second so that one micro SD card could last for months or even years.

One more thing... I would want it to be powered by a wall socket so that I could turn it on with the flip of a switch when I enter my office and turn the lights on and have it turn off with the flip of a switch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: Very pedestrian question about a simple camera
on Jul 17, 2018 at 5:18:21 pm

Hi Mat,

While it is possible to shoot time-lapse video with say a GoPro camera, probably not the most user-friendly option. You may want to just look at one of those "DVR recorder with cameras system in a box" deals. They are VERY inexpensive these days, as low as $100-200 on Amazon with 4 cameras and recorder.

Thanks

Jeff

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]