FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony LMD2110 - Blue Only is in B&W?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Ferris
Sony LMD2110 - Blue Only is in B&W?
on Jan 11, 2017 at 4:06:38 pm

Hi all,

Recently purchased a Sony LMD2110 monitor. Was going through the motions of calibrating it, tested the Blue Only function, no problem; went through the color settings, went back to Blue Only, and now it only displays in black and white. For the life of me, I can't find any menu setting that indicates a B&W only mode, and I've adjusted the color settings all over the place just to make sure they don't have to be above/below a certain level. Tried holding down the BO button, pressing left and right, nothing. Anyone have any advice? Thanks!

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: Sony LMD2110 - Blue Only is in B&W?
on Jan 11, 2017 at 9:42:12 pm

How is video source connected to display? I've seen this issue when a device with Component (R-G-B) inputs is accidentally set in menu to Composite mode (shared inputs), then only the Green input (Luma) is used and Red and Blue disregarded = B/W image.

Possibly something like that going on? Found an image of rear panel online and looks like there are separate inputs for Composite and Component, so probably not the solution in this case, but worth a look.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]