FORUMS: list search recent posts

Drone advice

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sean pollaro
Drone advice
on Sep 18, 2016 at 6:10:47 pm

I'm posting here at creative cow because I'm looking for advice from professional shooters. just got the phantom 4 and after a week of tests in every setting possible I cannot get this footage to look good. The 4K is highly compressed and looks like footage from an iPhone 4. I previously had the phantom 2 with a GoPro hero 4 and was much more satisfied with image quality. I shoot a lot of real estate and have a Sony fs7 on the ground. With little work I can get the go pro matching the fs7 but so far with the phantom 4 the footage compared to the fs7 is night and day. Since quality is my first priority I have to go back to a go pro in the sky either that or find an even better camera. So my question is what midrange price drones are you using? after I return this phantom 4, what drone should I buy in the $1,300 and under price range that will allow me to mount a GoPro hero 4 or other cameras, will give me smooth 3 axis shots and relatively easy and fast to prep set up and use. While I loved the results I was getting from my phantom 2 with the GoPro hero 4 the prep and set up was a huge pain due to all of the 3rd party accessories it required. Thanks for your help

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]