FORUMS: list search recent posts

the OH Crap Button didnt work! 9/2/2016 OSX Security update screwed my system!

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
singleton makin
the OH Crap Button didnt work! 9/2/2016 OSX Security update screwed my system!
on Sep 2, 2016 at 4:20:37 pm

i wish i had not plugged the mac into the network i was using it as fcp 7 only amd for blackmagic design hd link and other Yosemite only hardware software, and some how a gremlin got in and changed my Sysyem Update to All Auto check marked boxes....i still think i have been hacked by a evil empire, for how else would that Manual only updates become a gateway for El Capitan than by hackijg and adding a secuirty update that wouldnt have pertained to me.

i k nkw the group will be saying did u time machine or clone a drive
no.

i can wait until nvidia updates the web drivers
that is why im asking here
anyone kjow how long it takes!?
looks like they jusy added one in 8/15/2016 so i was hoping it would be a couple weeks?

trouble is i have no yosemite installer. apple screwed me on that too.
i have mountain lion, even lion one i never used. mavericks one i rolled away from. and el Capitan...for an imac i have.

they do jot remember the laptop i updated to Yosemite.....maybe because they want to make me get el Capitan

i would really but i need 10.10.5
and the web driver to work so does anyone know a solution?

anyone in los angeles that can be paid to make me a bootable Yosemite drive? or install clone?
please email me as i would also possible like to help my friend get a flash pcie card like mine with the same clone OS
so we can work in tandem?

much thanks

its the titanx im needing

or unless anyone knows of somebody who can flash my titanx to be mac based so i dont have this issue anymore.

thanks please email me if you are interested in getting paid for the service

Singleton Makin
"observe the masses and do the opposite!"

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]