FORUMS: list search recent posts

Application that sorts video by analyzed content.

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Brigantino
Application that sorts video by analyzed content.
on Mar 13, 2014 at 1:31:59 pm

Good morning Everyone,

I apologize if I am posting in the wrong area, although, I am not sure where this topic lands.

I have the responsibility of culling through thousands of video clips, marking each one where green is to save and use and red being delete.

I am seeing a pattern. I go through many clips, mark one as good and then find myself finding a better clip way down in the list of files that I am previewing.

It occurred to me, what if I was able to group these very similar clips together so I can check them in a relatively short period of time.

Rather than 5 clips spread out over the file directory list of 1,500 clips, they would be grouped together based on the analyzed, recognized and compared content...is there software that can do something like this based on content. Analyze the actual content of the footage and compare it to others then grouping those with similar content into tight, stacked filename lists?

Forgive my ignorance, I figure it does not hurt to ask the experts on this and thank you for reading through.

Thomas

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]