FORUMS: list search recent posts

Edition 5 Pro only $499.95 after trade-in!!

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gary Bettan
Edition 5 Pro only $499.95 after trade-in!!
on May 1, 2003 at 5:03:24 pm

We have now officially posted the trade-in program for Edition 5 Pro. I can't think of a better $499.95 investment in the industry. That's 50% OFF the $995 MSRP of Edition 5 Pro!!

The trade in program includes a ton of cards - both Pinnacle and many competitors. Owners of Pinnacle DC30 or DV500 (any version), DV200/300, Pro-One, Pro-One RTDV, DC1000, DV1000, DC2000 can upgrade to Edition pro for $499.95!! Great news - so can owners of Matrox RT2x00, & Canopus Raptor/Rex/Storm cards!!

Check out our website for complete details:
https://secure.cnchost.com/videoguys.com/secureEdition.html

Videoguys top 3 reasons to upgrade to Edition 5 Pro:

1) The real-time performance of Edition 5 Pro is outstanding. The 2D & 3D FX and transitions are very powerful and extremely easy to customize. The real-time color correction is great. We've stacked multiple layers of video flying all over the screen with perfect playback - with filters and color correction applied to each video layer! The real-time analog output from the Pro hardware is a nice feature. We use it to drive our TV monitor while we edit and we also use it to record dorectly to tape.

2) The integrated DVD authoring is really cool. It's very easy to use and you get the DVD interactivity and features you want most. You set your chapter points and navigation directly on your timeline. You can pull images or video clips from your project for your menus and buttons. You never have to leave Edition to create your DVD!

3) Background processing combined with real-time is sweet. For most of our test projects Editions background processing finished rendering before we are done editing. That means our project can play out to FireWire immediately!

I've been playing with Edition 5 pro alot since I first saw it about a month ago. The more I use it, the more I love it. It is incredibly powerful and stable. If you've got a board that qualifies - UPGRADE NOW! You won't regret it. We hope to get Edition 5 Pro and the upgrades in early June. Edition Pro Upgrade includes Edition 5 Pro w/ AGP card & Break Out Box. If you have any questions about this offer please give us a call 800 323-2325. Ask for Dan at ext 123.

Gary
Videoguys.com

The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

dwaldmann
Re: Edition 5 Pro only $499.95 after trade-in!!
on Sep 18, 2003 at 8:08:21 pm

I'm a little dense - if my motherboard does not have built-in Video or Fire-Wire this Pro card provides both?

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Edition 5 Pro only $499.95 after trade-in!!
on Sep 18, 2003 at 8:13:34 pm

correct. the pro hardware provides analog & DV input & output.

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]