FORUMS: list search recent posts

Advice on how to achieve this with video & images, please

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Manny Jones
Advice on how to achieve this with video & images, please
on Nov 6, 2011 at 9:54:41 pm

Hello everyone. This is my very first post here on CC, so please be patient with anything that may come across as ignorance on my part and I sincerely hope that this is the correct forum for this topic.

I've searched the entire site (to the best of my knowledge) and found a relative post from almost 8 years ago, but didn't get a clear understanding from the response to the original poster. So here goes MY attempt at inquiring(please for give if this is considered a re-post)

My question is simple: can someone please tell me which software can best achieve the whole "videos & images through polaroids on a board or photoalbum" effect as done from 0:21 on in this Kanye West - "Through The Wire" video located here:

. I have photos & videos to use for a deceased family member's memorial video and really need to know which program, plug-in, template, tutorial...or ANYTHING that can re-create this.

Thanks in advance,
Manny

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Advice on how to achieve this with video & images, please
on Nov 7, 2011 at 2:29:04 pm

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that they used After Effects for this. It's a lot of work getting all the elements and camera moves right.

I know that Pinnacle Studio offers some templates that may do the trick for you.

Gary

COW members get 5% OFF with Coupon COW5OFF

http://www.videoguys.com 800 323-2325 | We are the video editing and production experts!

Return to posts index

Manny Jones
Re: Advice on how to achieve this with video & images, please
on Nov 7, 2011 at 11:52:06 pm

Hey Gary!

Thank you SO much for your insight; I really appreciate it and will definitely look into both AE and Pinnacle Studio.

Just wondering, would you happen to know if anything similar could be accomplished in Sony Vegas?

Thanks again,
Manny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]