FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Party

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
JDHaley
Video Party
on Nov 25, 2010 at 5:29:12 pm

Hello, I am going to be hosting a video party for my 10th year anniversary. I have no problems the way I originally thought about how to do it, but was wondering if there were some better ways. Please let me explain. I will be doing about 30 minutes of music/video. I have 3 projectors with 3 computers running the video to them. I used vegas video to do my video work, I was not sure how or if there was a program out there that would let me play and shoot the video to 3 different video out ports. So I built 3 computers, on one did all my video work, which was hard because I had to create 3 different videos because on all three screen the same thing will not be showing, I am doing something on each on different but they are all choreographic to the music and each other. I also have two towers with 4 monitors on each, these have two computers with 3 extra video cards in each one so that each computers has a total of 4 video outs. Is there a program that the computer can run to display something on each monitor different. The last thing I have is a dance floor, this has 9 monitors build facing the sky with a 2 inch clear plexy glass I would like to make this do different effects. Any ideas. Also once the 30 minute video is done, simply we are dancing and having fun, Is there a way to use something like winapp on one pc for the jukebox, and when it is playing a song using the video effects, can this also send to all the other computers and let them display either the same effect or different ones. Thanks for all your help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]