FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pro-One Problem.

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
svastic
Pro-One Problem.
on Feb 10, 2003 at 4:39:00 pm

My Pro-One has suddenly stopped working. It Gives a...

"Initialization failed! Please reboot your computer and retry, If this doesn't help, please re-install the Pinnacle software"

I have tried re-installing more than 20 times, including formatting my hard disk 4 times and doing a clean install. Any one has any idea whats causing this? This card is 3 weeks old and was working fine when I first installed it. My older Pro-One which I have been having for 8 months works fine. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

svastic

Return to posts index

JimBask
Re: Pro-One Problem.
on Mar 20, 2003 at 2:57:14 pm

Have you installed any other software or hardware to your system? What has changed on your computer since the Pro-ONE was working? If you bought the Pro-ONE from us please give our techs a call at 516-759-1611 (if possible, have your invoice handy). We offer free support and a 30-day money-back guarantee and our goal is to help you get your system working. Call while you're at the machine and have as much info available as possible. If you did not purchase the Pro-ONE from us please feel free to continue searching out help on these boards and in the tech section of the site (which are available free to EVERYONE!)

Jim
The Electronic Mailbox

Return to posts index

svastic
on Mar 25, 2003 at 4:53:24 pm

I mailed Pinnacle Systems in UK and they told me to return the card as its faulty. Have received my replacement. The new card works fine.
Thanks for the advice Jim.

regards,
svastic

Return to posts index

raybay49
on Apr 6, 2003 at 4:29:18 am

Jim,
This is exactly what is hapenning to my Pinnacle ProOne RTDV card. I had bought this card from Video guys in Sep-02. I too have re-formated, re-installed every thing many thimes over, with no success. I even partioned my hardisk and am now using an exclusive partition with XP and only Pinnacle & Adobe Premiere, nothing else and still no success. Will appreciate if you can help.

Thanks,
Ray

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]