FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pro Audio

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
heyacapella
Pro Audio
on Jan 17, 2010 at 9:23:04 pm

hey videoguys,

i have a semi-pro audio production studio and am trying to do live recording of audio/video streams without post processing on a software platform

my video setup is consumer grade with analog composite video into a consumer grade stand alone dvd burner

my audio setup is sophisticated and i can feed in live high quality processed audio into my dvd burner as it's being recorded though have to be very careful to monitor VU sound levels so as to not get too weak of an audio signal while at the same time not clipping my audio at the peaks (this ruins the recorded audio) with too strong of a feed

i would like to upgrade to 720 (composite is 480 i think) and streamline my equipment so it's not so high maintenance tempermental

can you tell me what you sell that will allow me to record pro-audio onto a live streamed video feed without using post process video editing software - this assumes the audio stream coming in is already quality mixdown grade balanced

right now i have a rig with a composite video in, a pro-audio stereo in (two GE plugs), a video out connected to a color 19 inch video monitor (for both playback & live record monitoring), and a playback audio out which i have to mute during recording because of audio delays that my dvd burner inserts (about 60 millisonds, a noticable echo)

it's kind of a dog - though it works - there's got to be a better way

ideally less than $500 not including the camera, pro-audio system, and color monitor

TIA Smile

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]