Configuration and Training service WANTED

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Kennedy
Configuration and Training service WANTED
on Aug 28, 2008 at 4:08:48 pm

LOOKING FOR CONFIGURATION AND TRAINING SERVICES FOR DESKTOP VIDEO

Hello,

I am a hobbyist who recently made the leap to HD editing (trying anyway) and need help. I purchased a new computer along with CS3 (from Videoguys btw) and have been having configuration problems such as sound and creating Blu-ray discs.

I have troubleshot what I can etc but quite frankly, I don't enjoy system configuration (nor am I particularly good at it) - I want to get into production.

Therefore I am looking or the following:

* Hardware/software configuration service: I ship my computer to you and you configure/test it to run all parts of CS including DVD burn to verify the setup is 100% good. (the computer is an Intel QX9770 based machine running Vista) You optimize configuration etc (and I may even purchase a Matrox RT X2 from you and have you install it)

*The following week, I travel to your site where you provide 2-3 days of training (using my newly reconfigured system)on predominantly AE, Premiere and Encore. I come with my raw footage/material and we work through some mainly basic concepts from setting up projects to burning DVDs.

I want to be able to go home with my computer, sit down and start producing end product. More complicated effects, tools etc I can learn at later date, I really just want to learn from professional how setup a project and be trained on an efficient workflow.

I have been doing desktop video with premiere and a little AE for several years but always self-taught using Premiere 1.5 so using CS3 + new computer + HD I figured it is worth my time to seek this type of service out.

So....can anyone point me to a vendor who can provide this sort of service?

I apologize if this is the wrong place for the post so please move to whatever forum is appropriate.

THANK YOU!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]