FORUMS: list search recent posts

DIVX to DVD (HELP WANTED)

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
oregondave
DIVX to DVD (HELP WANTED)
on Aug 20, 2008 at 4:44:48 am

Hi being fairly new to conversion, I was wondering what software would be the best to use. A friend loaned me a disc with a DIVX movie on it, and copied it to one of my hard drives. I cant seem to get my nero 8 to do anything with it besides fail burn process repeatedly. What can I do? Laughing

Return to posts index

MACDSE
Re: DIVX to DVD (HELP WANTED)
on Nov 21, 2008 at 11:06:40 pm

oregondave: Hi being fairly new to conversion, I was wondering what software would be the best to use. A friend loaned me a disc with a DIVX movie on it, and copied it to one of my hard drives. I cant seem to get my nero 8 to do anything with it besides fail burn process repeatedly. What can I do? Laughing

You can burn the DIVX/AVI file on a disc DATA disk only CD but if you wanted to let's say make it a DVD, you have to first convert it. Not sure NERO converts to DVD though. I don't make DVD's because they take to long Laughing I just keep them as they are and watch them on my computer in what ever format they already are. NERO has gone done the toilet if you ask me. I know there are other ways to convert this using nero but I am not the person to ask. Not sure if there are any good freeware/open source programs out there but I am sure there are. Hopefully someone will come along and fill in the blanks for you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]