FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need help making videos

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
digger
Need help making videos
on Jun 16, 2008 at 11:15:52 am

Hello,

Below you will find the equipment I am using to record vidoes. What is the best way to get HD recording with what I have. I want to capture direcly to my PC, but my HD camcorder does not have an HD out. I can only record HD to the camcorder.

The other issue is if I do record directly to the HD recroder, the sound from the mic that is on top of the camcorder DISTORTS no matter what I do. I have recorded with the analog out, but the clarity is not that great.

I will be creating guitar lessons and the video and audio quality is very important.

Any help is greatly appreciated Very Happy .

Thanks

Digger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-HD 720P High Definition Camcorder (Blue)

● 1280 x 720 H.264 Video @30fps ● Personal Media Player & Recorder ● Up to 8 Mega Pixel Digital Camera
● .MOV Video Format ● 2x Digital Zoom w/ Fixed Focus ● 2.4" Swivel-Reversible LCD
● Night Shot ● Flash w/ Red Eye Reduction ● 32GB SDHC Card Slot Expansion
● Easy Charging via AC or USB ● HDTV Component Output ● Lens Cap Included

PYRO A/V Link with Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0
THE ULTIMATE DV CAPTURE AND EDITING SOLUTION

A complete, fully integrated hardware/software solution, PYRO A/V Link with Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0 provides the best value and the best components for capturing, editing and exporting both analog and digital video in real time. PYRO AV Link with Premiere Elements 4.0 includes PYRO AV Link, an external box that connects to your computer via FireWire. With Composite, S-Video and Component connectors, capture video from any source.

Return to posts index

jeffcss
Re: Need help making videos
on Jul 1, 2008 at 7:02:36 am

With your camcorder you might have to download to the PC after you are done recording. I assume the camcorder has a firewire connection or something to download to the PC.

To get the proper sound quality you might have to get an external mic and record on that then combine the audio and video in your NLE. A very common technique.

I don't know of any way to "force" direct to PC recording if the camcorder doesn't support it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]