FORUMS: list search recent posts

CAN YOU EDIT LIKE A PRO?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Susan Reynolds
CAN YOU EDIT LIKE A PRO?
on Jun 7, 2008 at 12:54:30 am

I'm hoping someone from this forum can help me. I NEED to have some video clips put together with transitions, and text. I've been trying like crazy to edit it myself, but it seems like every time I try something new it goes wrong. It would be a lot better to have someone who knows what they are doing. The video is a teaching tutorial. I want to make it into a DVD that is good enough to be sold. I have more tutorials, so this would be an on going part time job.

Return to posts index

jeffcss
Re: CAN YOU EDIT LIKE A PRO?
on Jul 1, 2008 at 7:17:37 am

Since this is an on going project AND you did want to do the editing your self originally have you considered signing up with Lynda.com to get training on whatever NLE you are using? Or maybe just buying the training that is sold by who ever makes your NLE?

In the long run it would be cheaper and you would be able to make many little changes that would be too time consuming/costly if you hired somebody to do everything.

Return to posts index

Susan Reynolds
video help
on Jul 1, 2008 at 8:29:40 am

Thanks for responding Jeff. I took your advice and bought the Vegas editing program. I LOVE IT. I can't believe how much fun it is.
thanks again

Return to posts index

jeffcss
on Jul 1, 2008 at 2:33:52 pm

Sounds great!

Now, if you are interested in professional quality backgrounds, transistions, lower thirds and other stuff like that check out http://www.digitaljuice.com. There forum is also great for posting video questions as they have Vegas users along with Premier and FCP.

Return to posts index

Susan Reynolds
on Jul 1, 2008 at 9:43:30 pm

Thanks Jeff Good information!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]