FORUMS: list search recent posts

Matrox RT X100 composite sound capture problems

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ciabt
Matrox RT X100 composite sound capture problems
on Aug 23, 2002 at 8:25:40 pm

Hi there
I have been using my Matrox for a couple of weeks now and its working great, I love it. My only problem is that when I try to capture video through the composite breakout box I can hear the sound coming through the speakers and it captures the video perfectly but once I have the clip captured and I go to play it back there is no audio. The audio is shown on the timeline but it doesn't have seem to recorded any sound. I've double checked the connections and everything seems fine. The sound is recoreded in a program called Creative Playcenter and its copied into wav's. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Jon Oransky
Re: Matrox RT X100 composite sound capture problem
on Aug 24, 2002 at 2:15:52 am

you have to have the audio output coming out of the breakout box to a TV OR you have to connect the mini plugs that are on the breakout box cable to your sound card.

- Jon x120

Return to posts index

ciabt
on Aug 24, 2002 at 5:23:54 am

Hi there
I'm trying to capture the sound from my VCR to my computer. I seem to have all the cables hooked up properly, I can even hear the sound through my speakers and can even see the sound from the VCR registering on the VU meter of the sound program that records the sound (and I can hear it playing through the computer speakers too, so I know its getting the signal) it just doesn't seem to be recording it for some reason. Thanks for your suggestions though, I double checked the connections again, everything appears to be hooked up correct.
Thanks again for all your advice, somethings gotta work.

Return to posts index

John Q
on Aug 25, 2002 at 2:46:46 am

Check your audio capture settings in Premiere. Make sure it's set to the correct port.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]