FORUMS: list search recent posts

Which ipod video converter is your best choice?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
informationspy
Which ipod video converter is your best choice?
on Apr 22, 2008 at 7:42:00 am

Comparison of four ipod video converter:
If you are a very frequent ipod user, you will find that sometimes you want to transfer your video files for example MTV and moive. Because sometimes we have no too much time to watch it on our computer. If you are a very good time arranger you will find there are a lot of time that you can use for listening music or watching movie use you ipod.
Each day, we need to take a long time on the bus or the subway, if the road is very long you will find take buses or subway is very dull and the guys on the buses or subways is not your friends or neighbor. And you can not talk with them freely. but if there is a movie that you loved to watch in your ipod, you will consume your time on that.
While how to realize your dream? Of course it can be put into practice because you will find that in today's society that nothing can not be meet. Then your best choice is go to the internet and search the tools just like ipod video converter and the searching engine website will list a lot of this tools which produced by all kinds of company. But you can not decide which one you should choose.
So let me tell you which one is better, here a only list four main ipod video converter for comparison:
(A) Amiersoft ipod video converter
(B) Xilisoft ipod video converter
(C) Plato video to IPod converter
(D) Cucusoft ipod video converter
Among all the ipod video converter,:
Xilisoft ipod video converter provide a lot of advance functions and it depart the settings of the advance parameter, if you are a learner you maybe only transfer your movie without any modification of the parameter. Because you actually have no idea of how whether you change one place or two how the movie will be play in your ipod. But if you are a advance user, you can set the movie as your will because the function which software company provided can make sure you can use it freely.
While The Ameirsoft ipod video converter still have much advance function, while it also provide multithread operation, although the transfer speed is not much faster than xilisoft ipod video converter but it can provide the frame at all the transferring course.
Comparing with this two software, the other twos will be a little restricted. Cucusoft ipod movie/video converter provide a very simple operation interface. This software hide all the advance function behind the right mouse click. While Plato Video to iPod converter provide a more complex interface from the first appearance, but if you carefully study the software you willl find that the advance function only fixed with a lot of pre-fixed format and you can not change the parameter at your own will. There are also a little defect of this two software. For example, this software can not formally decoding the video format and the audio format at the same time. In another way of saying is if you transfer your movie use any one of this you will find that the person say something but you heard the sound after a few second. While another issue i have not make clear is xilisoft ipod video converter is now in a package of ipod mate to sell and amiersoft video converter is still in a package of suite.but the former is a three software package for ipod but the later is only two.
After you read my article, I hope that you choose a better one. Don’t waste your time because “Time is money”!

Return to posts index

grace
Re: Which ipod video converter is your best choice?
on Jul 21, 2008 at 11:14:56 am

yeah,just have a try
i believe the iSkysoft and Amersoft are more operable, their interface are more seeable and easy to operate,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]