FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video/Sound Editing Suite Design Helps

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
calico1001
Video/Sound Editing Suite Design Helps
on Jan 31, 2008 at 11:24:01 pm

As I am getting prepared to design and have built in my home a video/sound editing suite I have found the Videoguys.com website to be very helpful on computer and software to purchase. My question the the forum readers is this: Does any one have recommendations of websites or other methods to find help with the design and layout of the editing room (i.e. room acoustics, building materials, speaker utilization 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 or 8.1) and recommendations on wood flooring over carpet flooring, etc?

These seem to be important questions too when purchasing the right editing equipment to run the editing process and producing the correct and professional output.

Thank you for any input or ideas to send me forth to research.

Return to posts index

jeffcss
Re: Video/Sound Editing Suite Design Helps
on Apr 15, 2008 at 1:33:11 am

There are free tutorials at digitaljuice.com that cover this subject. Click on DJTV from their home page. There is a bunch of stuff there, so just browse it when you have the time. For extra knowledge, check out their Tech Know series. Very well done and gets into the nitty-gritty od computer tech.

Return to posts index

calico1001
on Apr 15, 2008 at 8:45:33 pm

Thank you Jeff for your kind reply and assistance. I wasn't sure anyone might even read my post, yet am very grateful for your help. It is a very good starting place that is for sure.

Return to posts index

jeffcss
on Jun 15, 2008 at 5:59:19 pm

Yes, you are correct. So if you want to be helpful, then tell us your recommendation.

If all you are going to do is cast doubt on other people's posts (like the five posts you made today) without providing any alternative then we could all do that and the forum wouild be useless.

Forums like this are most useful when people provide their knowledge and experience to help other people.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]